Binder for briquettes.
Binder is a substance which is added in fuel briquettes if they break up.
In this section you can find various types of binders. Everyone can choose the most adequate substance at cost and its spread in the region.
Briquettes produced from brown coal may be used lignin as a binder.
Binders that used:
- Portland cement. Additive of cement results in lower calorific value of briquettes, increasing their ashes.
- Polysaccharide and distillation residues of oil processing to the 51-70oC with the following component ratio, mass%:
- polysaccharide 4-10;
- residual oil refining 0,26-0,78; coal component - the rest.
- The technical result - production of fuel briquettes with low value of water absorption, good heat resistance and high mechanical strength.
- As polysaccharide can be used, for example, the waste of the wine, sugar, pulp and paper, starch production.
- Binder is can serve as a product of purpose of General formula (Cn H2m Om), which is carbohydrate and waste of sugar, wine, starch, cellulose and paper production.
- 12 Lignosulfonate, molasses, polyvinyl alcohol
- The binder containing the derivative sulfonic acid (not less than 0,5% by weight of carbon) and tallic peck, which is a remnant of the rectification of tall oil, not less than 0,5% by weight of coal. The disadvantage of the invention is the presence in the cast ecologically unfavourable component - tall pitch, which makes heat treatment of briquettes
- Sulphite-yeast mash and bitumen, last simultaneously plays the role of a repellent, in the following ratio of components, mass%